华夏大学生在线

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 720|回复: 0

库里已经2冠2次MVP,能称为他为历史第二控卫吗?距离第一还有多远?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-14 19:33:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Steph Curry has 2 Championship rings and 2 MVPs. Is Steph Curry the 2nd best Point Guard of all time?
Finished the game with a cool 34-10-8 tonight that almost didn't seem real. He now has two rings tied with Isiah Thomas. Would you put him #2 in PGs?
斯蒂芬-库里已经拥有2枚总冠军戒指和2个常规赛MVP,现在可以把库里称作历史第二控卫吗?
第五战他砍下34+10+8的数据,简直酷到没朋友。你会把他排在控卫榜的第二位吗?
[–]RocketsHuman_On_Reddit 87 指標 4小時前
I think he's on to be the second best PG ever.
我认为他正在追赶历史第二控卫。
[–]Warriorsfuryousferret 28 指標 4小時前
The story is still being written, we'll see.
故事还在继续,我们拭目以待吧。
[–]Wizardsfabosexy 20 指標 4小時前
yep. If they win 2-3 more and he wins atleast 2 FMVPS. He will be in the conversation for GOAT PG ever.
对,如果他能再得到2、3个总冠军,然后再收获2个总决赛MVP,他就能竞争历史最佳控卫了。
[–]ClippersGomar1323 20 指標 4小時前
I thinks its gonna be hard for him to win 2 FMVP's with Kevin Durant on the team, especially if he plays like this. But I really want him to win at least one.
我认为他和凯文-杜兰特同队很难拿到2个FMVP,尤其是他像现在这么打球,但我真希望他至少拿一个FMVP。
[–]WarriorsCwebfan23 11 指標 3小時前
I mean Durant went nuts this series. I feel like 26-9-9 is generally good enough to win finals mvp.
我意思是杜兰特总决赛打疯了,我其实觉得26+9+9就已经足够拿到FMVP了。
[–]Thunderparleah 3 指標 1 天前
I feel so bad for Curry man. Imagine someone coming in for the ride and taking all the shine from you
真为库里纠心,哥们儿。想想看,某个人突然跑来把你所有风头都抢跑了。
[–]Knickskarlkafka 14 指標 1 天前
He has to care a little but as far as superstars go Curry really seems to be more willing then others to share the spotlight. Just seems like a real wholesome guy.
他是应该注意下,但像库里这样的巨星好像比别人更愿意分享荣誉,看起来真是一个无私的人哪。
[–]Wizardshoveybenjamin 3 指標 1 天前
I'd wait to have this conversation in 5 years. He could easily go down as the 2nd greatest ever but he's still only 29.
我想5年后再讨论这个话题,他可以轻易成为历史第二控卫,他现在才29岁呀。
[–]JazzHongKongFuuee 3 指標 1 天前
If the warriors never draft steph none of this happens, he'll be right up there one day
如果勇士不曾选库里,这一切都不会发生,但他未来还是会拥有如此成就。
[–]GoldBlueSkyLight 6 指標 1 天前
By the time he's done Curry will easily be a top 1/2 point guard of all time. He's already easily top 4 or 5 right now just from his resume.
到那时如果库里做到了,他可以轻易成为历史前二的控卫,单看他目前的成就,他已经能够轻易排到历史前四或前五控卫了。
[–][GSW] Patrick McCawPandasadnap 7 指標 1 天前
No way he catches Magic unless he has another 3 or 4 unreal playoff runs.
除非他再打出3、4次难以置信的季后赛表现,否则他没办法追上魔术师约翰逊。
[–]Spurs Bandwagonking_of_the_pygmies 6 指標 16小時前*
Even then it's still not much of an argument. No knock on Curry but for point guards, Magic's legacy is more untouchable than Jordan's
即使到那时也什么没好讨论的,我不是在黑库里,就控卫而言,魔术师的成就是难以企及的,甚至比追赶迈乔丹克尔-乔丹难。
[–]jeremy9931 6 指標 1 天前
He won't reach Magic but I definitely think he's second all-time for PG's already personally.
我个人认为他不会赶上魔术师,但我觉得他已经成为历史第二控卫了。
[–]Pistonsyupthup 16 指標 1 天前
Curry is better than Stockton lol. Stockton never won MVP never mind twice, look at scoring and efficiency, curry just blows him out of the water
库里比约翰-斯托克顿强,哈哈哈。斯托克顿没像库里那样拿过2次常规赛MVP,看看得分和效率,库里简直完爆斯托克顿。
[–]willyd129 9 指標 1 天前
Stockton was great but he has no MVPs and no championships. He's not even in this discussion honestly.
斯托克顿很优秀,但他没有常规赛MVP和总冠军,他甚至不在这个话题的讨论之列。
[–]Hawkstherelentlesspace 9 指標 1 天前
He's not even in this discussion honestly.
I don't consider Stockton the best PG ever, but your statement is verging on ignorant, and I promise I'm not trying to be confrontational in saying that...
He still holds NBA records for assists and steals.
Different teams and different eras require different roles for their players. Stockton played his role majestically. Even then, you can put Stockton as a starter on pretty much any team in NBA history save for maybe five of them, and they're better for having him run the point.
And even when you don't think of Stockton as a scorer in the modern iteration of PG, he's still like... Top 50 all time in scoring.
The man was a savant and his legacy doesn't deserve to be diminished.
他甚至不在这个话题的讨论之列?
我不认为斯托克顿是最好的控卫,但你的观点也太无知了,我肯定不会这么说。
他仍然是NBA的历史抢断王和助攻王。
不同的时代不同的球队需要球员承担不同的角色。
斯托克顿在他的位置打得非常出色,即使你把他放在NBA历史最强五人组里作为首发,他也能很好的梳理进攻。
[–]WarriorsJoseDosSantos 2 指標 1 天前
We'll have to wait a bit, but he's easily already top 5 and probably closer to Top 3, if he wins 1-3 more rings and/or a FMVP he's 2nd for sure.
我们还是晚些再下结论吧,他已经可以轻易排进前五了,或许接近前三,如果他能再得1到3枚总冠军戒指,然后再拿1次FMVP,他肯定能成为历史第二控卫。
[–]WizardsChuckleBerrySin 3 指標 1 天前
He's top 3 definitely. I'm not ready to put him at two. He won his second ring on the most talented team ever so there's that.
他肯定是前三了,但我还没准备把他排到第二位,因为他是在最强的球队里获得了自己的第二枚总冠军戒指,所以就这样吧。
[–]MagicAurumTP 2 指標 1 天前
As long as he keeps racking up records, probably. Not quite yet, still Magic and then Stockton for me. He might be 3rd or 4th rn tho
只要他一直打破各种纪录,或许可以,但现在还是不行,我的排名还是魔术师第一,斯托克顿紧随其后,他可能排在第三或第四。
[–]WarriorsMrBlue94 1 指標 20小時前
I think once he retires he will be for sure, unless he goes insane and wins 3-4 more rings the next few years and grabs a couple of finals mvps too. If the warriors keep playing the cavs it'll be hard for him to win a FMVP cos of KD but any other team in the east he'll get one eventually.
除非他迎来大爆发,在之后几年夺冠三、四次,然后拿下几个FMVP,不然他不会成为第一。如果勇士一直这样和骑士对抗下去,考虑到杜兰特的影响,他很难拿到FMVP。但如果在东部他最终可以成为历史最佳控卫。
[–][CHI] Michael JordanBlackMathNerd 1 指標 17小時前
I'm not sure anyone will usurp Magic at 1, but Lord he can be #2
我不确定谁能超过魔术师约翰逊成为历史最佳控卫,但他完全可以成为历史第二控卫呀。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:30 , Processed in 1.156250 second(s), 18 queries .