华夏大学生在线

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 357|回复: 0

指环王

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-16 10:15:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1:I am no nobody's side,because nobody is on my side.
我不站在任何人那一边,因为没有人站在我这一边。

2:把手握紧,里面什么也没有;把手放开,你得到的是一切。
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.

3:I would rather share on lifetime with youthan face all the ages of this world alone.
我宁愿和你共度凡人短暂的一生也不愿一个人看尽这世界的沧海桑田。

4:如果你能征服你的恐惧,代表你可以战胜死亡。
Conquer your fear, and I promise you'll conquer death.

5:That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。

6:一只环控制他们全体,一只环判决他们。一只环将他们全带走,并在黑暗中捆住他们。
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them all, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

7:can't carry it for you , but I can carry you .
人生永远也不会结束,死亡只是另一种人生。

8:The dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark!
历史成为了传说,传说变成了神话。

9:Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
即使是最微不足道的人也能够改变未来的进程。

10:One honest voice can be louder than a crowd.
一个诚实的声音胜过众口多言。

11:Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有的人把一生浓缩在一分钟里过了。

12:Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
要亲近你的朋友,但更要走近你的敌人。

13:Happy families are all alike;every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。

14:Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
救人一命即拯救全世界。

15:This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次

16:Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱情意味着你永远不需要说"对不起"

17:He's my second cousin once removed on his mother's side and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side, if you follow me.
从他母亲那边算起他是我隔了一代的表叔,我从他父亲那边算起是他隔了两代的表侄,如果你能听明白的话。

18:I can`t carry it for you , but I can carry you
我不能替你背负它,但我可以背负你!

19:The world is changed...I feel it in the water...I feel it in the earth.I smell it in the air.
世界正在改变……我觉得它在水里……我觉得它在地球。我可以在空气中闻到味道。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:05 , Processed in 1.093750 second(s), 17 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表