|
I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我是如此的爱恋每一天的生活,但只是不时自我感觉如此
I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 渴望找寻到一丝内心的平静,仅仅是想知道。
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能医治那破碎的心,我们将何去何从。
Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 星河灿烂,何处是家园,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼。
In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 梦中我从未曾远离家园
What am I in a world so far away from home. 现实中却如此远离家园
All my life all the time so far away from home. 终我一生都将远离家园
Without you I will be so far away from home. 无你相伴我将远离家园
If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day. 如果我们能穿越黑夜,将能拥有光明的明天。
The world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay. 透过你那明眸我看到了一个世界,它是如此让我留恋。
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能医治那破碎的心,我们将何去何从
Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 星河灿烂,何处是家园,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼。 |
|