|
Each day through my window 每天从我的窗前
I watch her as she passes by. 我看着她经过窗前
I say to myself, "You're such a lucky guy. "我对自己说"你是个如此幸运的家伙"
To have a girl like her 有一个像他这样的女孩
is truly a dream come true. 就像梦想成真般的真实
Out of all of the fellas in the world 在全世界所有的男子里
she belongs to you... 他只属于你
But it was just my imagination 但那只是我的想象
running away with me. 随着我跑远
It was just my imagination 那只是我的想象
running away with me... 随着我跑远
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hooh
Soon we'll be married.. 马上我们就要结婚了
and raise a family. 组成一个家庭
In a cozy, little home out in the country 温馨的住在乡下的小家庭
with two children, maybe three. 有两个小孩,或是三个
I tell you, I can visualize it all. 我告诉你,我能实现着所有的一切
This couldn't be a dream for too real it all seems. 这看上去太真实了,不可能只是个梦
But it was just my imagination 但那只是我的想象
running away with me. 随着我跑远
I tell you it was just my imagination 我告诉你那只是我的想象
running away with me... 随着我跑远
Every night, on my knees I pray, 每个夜晚我跪着祷告
"Dear Lord, hear my plea... 我亲爱的主啊听听我的声音
don't ever let another take her love from me 不要让别人从我这夺走她的爱
or I will surely die.. 否则我会死的
Ooh, her love is heavenly; 她的爱是如此神圣
when her arms enfold me, 当她的手臂环绕着我
I hear a tender rhapsody... 我听到温柔的狂想曲
but in reality, 但在现实中
she doesn't even know me 他甚至的不知道我是谁
Just my imagination 只是我的想象
running away with me. 随我跑远
Tell you it was just my imagination 告诉你那只是我的想象
running away with me. 随我跑远 |
|