找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 416|回复: 0

廊桥遗梦 第十五章 英2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-8 00:50:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

CUT TO:

INT. JOHNSON BEDROOM - EARLY MORNINGFrancesca enters. Robert is in the bathroom, in the shower,with the bathroom door slightly ajar. His clothes are laid onthe bed with his bag beside them. A fresh shirt is folded.

Francesca takes his dirty shirt and decides to clean it. Asshe exits, her eye can't help roaming toward the bathroomdoor. For a moment, she pauses to listen to the sound of thewater as it hits his body.

INT. KITCHEN - LATERFrancesca is busy preparing dinner. Robert enters, cleanedand dressed.

ROBERTCan I help?

FRANCESCAActually, no. I've got everythingunder control. I'd like to clean upmyself a bit. I'm going to take abath. Dinner'll be ready in about ahalf hour.

ROBERTHow about if I set the table?

FRANCESCASure.

ROBERTWould you like a beer for your bath?

FRANCESCA(surprised)Yes, that'd be nice.

Robert gets her one.

INT. BATHROOM - LATERFrancesca lounges in a tub with a beer poured into a wineglass. She finds it very elegant. She takes a deep breath,thinking "What's going to happen tonight?"INT. KITCHEN - LATERRobert is at the radio when Francesca enters in her newdress. She looks beautiful. And it's all over Robert's face.

FRANCESCAWhat's wrong?

Unlike her husband, Robert has an answer.

ROBERTAbsolutely nothing. You're just sortof a knockout in that dress.

She smiles and crosses to the stove.

FRANCESCATable looks beautiful.

He can't take his eyes off of her. On the radio we hear DIHAHWASHINGTON begin to sing "IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO" -- abeautiful, blusey lovesong. Francesca pulls out a pan of hotrolls as THE PHONE RINGS. Francesca moves toward it with aroll, which she tosses to Robert. He burns his fingers and hesmiles at her joke. The song plays throughout.

FRANCESCA (cont'd)Hello? Hi, Madge?

Francesca and Robert do not take their eyes off of each otherthroughout the call. Robert takes a bit of the roll.

FRANCESCA (cont'd)Huh-huh. Nothing, just makingmyself some dinner... No what?...

Oh... I heard about him. Yeah, I hearhe's some kind of photographer.

(Robert smiles)No, I didn't... Huh-huh... Hippie?

I don't know, is that what hippieslook like?...

Robert steps closer to her, purposely reaching across herbody for a napkin.

FRANCESCA (cont'd)Oh he is, huh? Well, don't tell Floyd,he'll be out with a shotgun...

She notices a crumb on Robert's mouth and wipes it off.

Robert takes her hand and holds it, lowering it to his side.

FRANCESCA (cont'd)Well, listen, I have a pot boiling.

I've got to go... No, they don't gethome until Friday morning... Well,maybe I'll give you a call. Okay. Bye.

She hangs up. The two are now almost face to face. Robertraises her hand up and slips his free one around her waist.

They begin to dance to the song. The kitchen lights have notbeen turned on since the sun went down. The sky, a darkorange and magenta, illuminates the room through the window.

They never take their eyes off of each other. Suddenly,Robert stops.

ROBERTYou're shaking. Are you cold?

Francesca shakes her head. They dance a bit more, butFrancesca is shaking which makes it difficult. They bothstop. Robert places his huge hands on either side of herface, gently stroking her hair away from her cheek. Hewhispers.

ROBERT (cont'd)If you want me to stop, tell me how.

He brushes his cheek and face softly against hers. Francescarubs hers against him. She can barely breathe.

ROBERT (cont'd)Francesca, I won't be sorry. I won'tapologize for this.

FRANCESCANobody's asking you to.

They kiss. Hands gently explore. Their bodies touch. Theirlips never spend more than seconds away from each other.

Robert gently slide his hands down her breasts and torso,exploring every inch of her. Francesca grips his massiveback, sliding up to his neck and hair. Robert lifts her legand presses it against his hip, kissing her neck andshoulders. Francesca starts to lose herself, clutching hishead at her breast then pulling him up to her mouth onceagain.

CUT TO:

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:27 , Processed in 1.125000 second(s), 17 queries .