找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 392|回复: 0

廊桥遗梦 第十六章 英2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-8 00:55:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Thanks God.

Francesca hands him a dish rag. Robert wipes off the foodrevealing his bare leg. She reaches over and touches it. Helooks at her and smiles. She leans over and kisses himpassionately until, suddenly, she pulls away. She looksupset. She rises and moves away to look out to the pasture.

Robert can sense what is wrong.

ROBERT (cont'd)You think too much, you know that?

FRANCESCAI just feel like I'm getting a little... out of control that's all. It'skind of frightening.

ROBERTWhy?

FRANCESCAWhy!? Because, I'm having thoughts Ihardly know what to do with. I...

can't seem to... stop them.

ROBERTNobody's asking you to.

FRANCESCA(excited)And arraccinos and zeppolis. Yes! Iknow it!

ROBERTI sat outside and had coffee.

FRANCESCAWhere? Near the doorway or the near thefront of the church?

ROBERTNear the church.

FRANCESCA(closes her eyes)I sat there once. It was hot. Liketoday. I'd been shopping. I had allthese bags around my feet I kepthaving to move every time the waitercame by...

DISSOLVE TO:

EXT. SANDWICH CAFE - BARI - DAYFrancesca sits at the outdoor cafe in Bari with shopping bagsaround her feet. She re-arranges them as the waiter passesby, mumbling something vulgar under his breath. When shelooks up -- Robert is standing there. She smiles. He offersher hand. She takes it and rises. They leave the cafe.

MONTAGE:

Francesca and Robert together against the breathtakingbackdrop of the Italian countryside.

EXT. BARI COUNTRYSIDE - DAYOn a lakefront, Robert and Francesca make love.

WE INTERCUT WITH:

INT. JOHNSON LIVING ROOM - EVENINGFRANCESCA AND ROBERT MAKING LOVE ONCE AGAIN.

Francesca looks at him and understands he is giving her fullpermission to explore whatever she wants. Hesitantly, shecrosses to him and takes his plate away. She stands beforehim, leaning him back into his chair. She slowly,tentatively, opens her robe. She strokes his hair, thencaresses his head and gently guides it between her legs.

1994INT. SLOW BEND RESTAURANT - NIGHTC.U. on an ashtray filled with cigarette butts as Carolynanxiously lights another. These last entries have overstimulated her. She calls to the waitress abruptly.

CAROLYNCan I get another cup of coffee,please?

When she looks up, she sees Michael has returned. He sits.

CAROLYN (cont'd)Where did you go?

MICHAELBar across the street.

CAROLYNHave you called Betty?

(she shakes his head)Maybe you should.

MICHAELI found out who Lucy Delaney is.

(she looks interested)Remember the Delaneys from HillcrestRoad?

CAROLYNYeah. But I thought she died.

MICHAELHe remarried. Apparently they werehaving an affair for years.

Apparently the first Mrs. Delaney wasa bit of a stiff.

CAROLYNYou mean -- she didn't like sex?

MICHAEL(nods, then simplyI bet mom could've helped her.

CAROLYNBoy. All these years I've resentednot living the wild life in someplace like Paris and all the time Icould've moved back to Iowa... Areyou drunk?

MICHAELNot yet. You want to go?

CAROLYNI think I better. Between the bookand the coffee, I'm this close toraping the busboy.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:28 , Processed in 1.125000 second(s), 17 queries .