华夏大学生在线

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 559|回复: 0

机场用语补充

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-2 21:03:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
机场旅游资讯

    为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的资讯,大部份国际机场皆设有(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达後,向旅游谘询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提著大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

旅游谘询中心在那里?Where is the tourist information?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?Is there an airport bus to the city?

巴士站牌(计程车招呼站)在那里?Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

这儿有饭店目录吗?Do you have a hotel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可给我一份城市地图?May I have a city map?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否可建议一家位於市中心的旅馆?Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

每晚费用为多少?How much is it per night?

费用是否包含税与服务费?Does it include tax and service charge?

早餐是否已包含於费用内?Is breakast included?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?Is there a discount for staying several days?

我想要停留两晚。I'd like to stay for two nights.



机位预约、确认篇

    虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

联合航空,您好。Hello. This is United Airlines.

请说您的大名与班机号码?What's your name and flight number?

行程是那一天?6月10日。When is it? June 10th.

我找不到您的大名。真的?I can't find your name. Really?

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

一个经济舱座位,对吗?One economy class seat, is that right?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。You must check-in at least one hour before.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。Sorry, this flight is full.

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

我想要再确认班机。I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我的名字是杰瑞·陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

请再告诉我一次您的大名?May I have your name again?

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

没问题,您已完成订位。Now you have been booked.

起飞前2小时。Two hours before departure time.

【飞机客满时】

那麼,请帮我重新订位。Then, please give me a new reservation.

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

後天,星期五。The day after tomorrow, Friday.

费用多少?What is the fare?



Expressions Used at the Airport  机场用语

1. How often is there a flight to London?

去伦敦的航班多长时间一班?

2. At what time does the next plane to Washington leave?

下一班去华盛顿的飞机几点起飞?

3. Are they non-stop flights?

它们是直达班机吗?

4. Could I make a reservation for flight 8 to Brussels?

我可以预定去布鲁塞尔的8号班机座位吗?

5. How long is the flight from Seattle to New York?

从西雅图到纽约要飞多久?

6. Is this where I have to check in for Flight MU562 to Tokyo?

这里是去东京的MU562航班的登记处吗?

7. Are there any planes to Hiroshima on Sunday?

星期天有去广岛的班机吗?

8. When am I supposed to check in?

我应该什么时候办理登机手续?

9. Do you know which channel to go through?

你可以告诉我该走哪条通道吗?

10. How much is the round trip ticket?

来回的票要多少钱?

11. We have flights to Paris every hour.

我们每小时都有去巴黎的班机。

12. May I have your ticket and passport?

请出示机票和护照好吗?

13. Please put your bags on the scales.

请把您的行李放在秤上。

14. I’m sorry, but everything is taken.

很抱歉,座位全满了。

15. You can go through the red channel if you have anything to declare.

如果你有东西需要申报,请走红色通道。


您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-11-14 15:15 , Processed in 1.094769 second(s), 17 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表